Farmers Network Project
The second phase of our successful Farmers Network Project, helping farming families to produce stronger crops and provide for their children's education.
- Project: Farmers Network Project II
- Area: Nakuru, Kenya
- Beneficiaries: Farmers (parents)
- Reach: 2,000 - 4,000 farmers
- Duration: 3 years (plus preparation)
Farmers can manage fluctuating, seasonal income and better manage their household expenses and labour needs
- Farmers have increased produce quality and quantity and are storing goods for better economic and food security for themselves and their children
Farmers are using their new resources and skills to support their children's education in the home
For more information about how you can support our work please email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1892 519 619. We'll only use the information you provide to deal with your request.