Big donations can make a big difference...
Philanthropic support from generous individuals or trusts and foundations is one of the most powerful tools we have in the fight against poverty and inequality.
A significant donation can have an incredible impact on education in rural Africa, and you will be playing a personal and pivotal role in helping us to deliver the life-changing opportunities that so many children deserve.
What your support can achieve
Why support us?
- We work to give children the education they need to fight the inequalities that stand in their way.
- We partner with remote and rural communities where children are leaving school without vital basic skills. Our unique approach then helps parents and teachers to create sustainable, effective schools and to nurture their children's learning.
- For over 20 years we have ensured vulnerable children in Africa get the right infrastructure, teaching and family support so they can get the most from their time at school and go on to lead productive, healthy and happy lives.
What we can offer you
As a small-medium size charity, we work at a grass roots level in the communities we support, which means we can ensure your donations are going where they are most needed.
- The chance to visit our work in Kenya or Uganda
- Personalised feedback and regular updates from the projects you choose to support. We are uniquely placed to engage directly with our schools on a regular basis
- A personal account manager who will support you every step of the way
- Intivations to our exclusive events, including the Build Africa Ball
Get in touch
If you'd like to speak with us about philanthropy, and how you can transform the lives of hundreds of children, please contact:
Hannah Langton - Head of Partnerships
+44(0)1892 519 619