Big donations can make a big difference...
Philanthropic support from generous individuals or trusts and foundations is one of the most powerful tools in making a lasting impact in the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable children and their families.
We work at a grassroots level to remove barriers to education through a wide range of projects. This includes livelihood support, psychosocial support, school building, teacher training and providing education for children in emergencies.
Why support us?
A significant donation can have an incredible impact on education in some of the world’s toughest places, and you will be playing a personal and pivotal role in helping us to deliver the life-changing opportunities that so many children deserve.
Since 2008 we have supported over 29,000 families to set up small sustainable businesses, and have helped provide education for over 330,000 children in sixteen countries across Africa and Asia.
Our results speak for themselves:
- Over 92% of children supported by us stay in school
- 90% of businesses are sustained for at least a year after all support has ceased
- We are highly rated by our funders
What we can offer you
As a small-medium size charity, we work at a grass roots level in the communities we support, which means we can ensure your donations are going where they are most needed.
- Regular updates and project reports: Your dedicated account manager will send you regular updates and tailor-made reports, including stories of the children and families whose lives you have helped to transform.
- A dedicated account manager: As a valued supporter of our work, a dedicated member of our Philanthropy team will support you throughout your journey with Street Child.
- The opportunity to visit our projects: In some circumstances, you will be able to visit the life-changing programmes you are funding.
- Invitations to exclusive events: You will also be invited to attend exclusive events where you can learn about the latest developments at Street Child, meet our staff and trustees, and network with like-minded supporters.
Get in touch
If you'd like to speak with us about philanthropy, and how you can transform the lives of hundreds of children, please contact:
Lucinda Dannatt - Director of Development & Policy