Help us end poverty through the power of education and enhance your company’s profile with a rewarding corporate partnership.
Street Child now works with over 70 corporate partners in a range of partnerships in both the UK and beyond from pro-bono legal and systems support to multi-year programmes. Street Child understands that each partnership is unique and is excited to work with organisations in many different sectors including, law, media, banking, consultancy, retail, luxury goods, travel to name a few. Working in 14 countries with over 40 local partners allows Street Child to offer strong partnerships with any corporate.
Why partner with us?
Becoming a corporate partner of Street Child offers a unique opportunity to engage both your customers and staff, whilst helping to transform the lives of children and their families living in some of the world’s toughest places.
- Expand your customer base: Recent studies have shown that, increasingly, the majority of consumers are attracted to a product or service when it is provided by a company that is actively seeking to solve social problems. Boosting your CSR credentials will help improve your company's reputation and may do wonders in attracting and retaining customers.
- Increase your company profile: Street Child has a large supporter base and links with some of the most influential individuals and businesses both in the UK and beyond. Our marketing campaigns and events could help increase engagement with, and the visibility of, your brand.
- Boost staff morale and retention: Supporting a charity that means something to your employees is an excellent way of increasing staff engagement. As a Street Child partner, your employees are invited to get involved at all levels - from attending our Gala Dinners and unique challenge events to volunteering opportunities both abroad and at our London-based offices.
- Enjoy a unique partnership: Relationships are at the heart of everything we do at Street Child, and we will strive to ensure your partnership with us has a personal touch. Your dedicated account manager will work with you to understand your business's goals and develop a mutually beneficial relationship in line with these, whilst ensuring that you are kept up to date with the impact that your support is having.
Ways to get involved
- Sponsorship: We offer sponsorship opportunities for our special events – including the Sierra Leone Marathon, Big Ride for Africa and the Gala Dinner – as well as our projects in country. We are always flexible in our approach and will work with you to find the right opportunity and funding level.
- Donate: Whether it’s a one-off corporate donation or a prize for our Gala Dinner, a gift from your company can help to transform lives in some of the world's toughest places.
- Time and expertise: We are always looking for professionals to offer their skills and expertise on a voluntary basis to help the work of Street Child. Some of the pro-bono services and gifts in-kind that are especially useful to us are include creative design work, legal advice, business and financial management consultancy, and networking opportunities.
- Staff involvement: From making us your Charity of the Year, to Payroll Giving or taking on one of our international challenge events, your employees can rally together to help transform lives of children and their families living in some of the world’s toughest places.
Get in touch
To find out more about starting a corporate partnership with Street Child, contact:
Rebecca Oldham - Partnerships Manager