How to leave a gift in your Will

Leaving a gift to Street Child is simple, all you need to do is let your solicitor know and they can write or help to amend your Will. 


You’ll need our charity number and address which is: 
206-208 Stewart's Rd, Nine Elms, London SW8 4UB
Registered Charity No: 1128536 (England And Wales)
Alternatively you can use our free Will writing service through the National Free Will Network. These service will give you the option to leave a gift to Street Child and they will help you to include it in your wishes.

Using our free Will writing service

As a Street Child supporter, we want to offer you the chance to write or amend a simple Will free of charge, and so we have partnered with the National Free Wills Network so that you can do just that. It's a great opportunity to make your first Will or update your current Will - without having to worry about the cost. You don't have to include Street Child in your Will to take advantage of this free service, but we would love it if you do. To express an interest in using the National Free Wills Network please email our team at [email protected].
If you have expressed an interest in using the National Free Wills Network to Street Child, you will receive Your Charity Free Wills Pack. The pack will include everything you need to complete your Will; including a list of your nearest participating solicitors and a yellow Confidential Declaration Form that acts as your Free Will voucher. Please note that the pack will be sent from the National Free Wills Network once your information has been received from the charity and should then take no longer than 5 working days to reach you.


Get in touch

If you have any questions that haven’t been covered in our frequently asked questions above or would like to speak to a member of our team please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or by calling us on 020 7614 7696.