Quality Education in Kwale
Improving access and quality of education for children in Kwale, Kenya - giving them the chance to finish school with the skills they need for fulfilling lives.
- Project: Subject Excellence Squared
- Area: Kwale, Kenya
- Beneficiaries: Children attending school
- Reach: Approx 55,000 men, women and children, as well as teachers
- Duration: 2.5 years
Children in rural Kwale enrolling, staying in school and getting a quality education.
- Children are enrolling in school and staying there
- Teachers have the right tools to teach children
- Teachers have the right skills to teach children
Children must have all these things at once in order to receive a quality education. It doesn’t matter if the teaching is good if no one is there to learn, or children are in school but not learning while they are there.
For more information about how you can support our work please email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1892 519 619. We'll only use the information you provide to deal with your request.