Fundraise at school
Fundraising at your own school can make a huge difference to the lives of young people in rural Africa. Whatever you donate, your support could help children access the quality education they deserve.
The challenge for schools in rural Africa
The schools and communities we work with in Kenya and Uganda face many challenges, meaning children often leave school without receiving the quality of education they deserve:
- Discrimination against minorities, children living with disabilities and girls prevent them from attending or staying in school
- Families living in poverty can’t afford to support their children's education
- Teachers lack proper training or support, so they struggle to effectively engage their students or stay motivated
- Classrooms can be unsafe and are often missing vital textbooks and resources
- Toilets can be unhygienic and water supplies unsafe, putting children at risk of preventable diseases
For more information about fundraising at school please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)1892 519 619. We'll only use the information you provide to deal with your request.