Farmers Network Project
The second phase of our successful Farmers Network Project, helping farming families to produce stronger crops and provide for their children's education.
- Project: Farmers Network Project II
- Area: Nakuru, Kenya
- Beneficiaries: Farmers (parents)
- Reach: 2,000 - 4,000 farmers
- Duration: 3 years (plus preparation)
Farmers and their families have the skills to grow, sell and store more food and to support their children’s education.
- Farmers can manage fluctuating, seasonal income and better manage their household expenses and labour needs
- Farmers have increased produce quality and quantity and are storing goods for better economic and food security for themselves and their children
- Farmers are using their new resources and skills to support their children's education in the home
In vulnerable communities where agriculture is the main source of income, farmers must have the skills and resources to earn a sustainable and secure living - so they can look after their family and support their children through school.
Contact Sonja Lawrence on [email protected] or +44 (0) 1892 519619 for more information.