Key performance indicators 2012
Girls and boys progressing to the next school year: boys 122%/ girls 109%
Average number of teaching and learning methods used by government teachers: 4
% progress towards completion of three year School Development Plan: 40%
Year in which current School Development Plan was formulated: 2010
Schools data 2012
Total enrolment:710 - boys 360 /girls 350
Average number of pupils per classroom: 101
Average number of pupils per government teacher: 101
* Increase from 2011 due to increase in enrolment.
Female government teachers: 3
Pupils adequately seated: 77%
Number of pupils per latrine stance: boys 51/ girls 44
Kamailuk School 2012
District: Eastern Region
Year Build a School support commenced: 2010
• INFRASTRUCTURE: 1 grass thatched teachers’ house has been renovated.
• COMMUNITY: There has been a seen increase in the community involvement with the school, as seen from the progress on the teachers’ houses.
• FOOD: All of the pupils are being provided with porridge for lunch as their parents have contributed maize as well as 1500 UGX for grinding the maize and paying the cook.
• SANITATION: The school have also bought 2 small jerry cans for washing hands and promoting personal hygiene.
Funding Required: £6,442