Other Ways to Give
Some unusual ways you can support us
Guess2Give is a unique way to raise money over and above your existing sponsorship activity because there’s a twist - everyone making a guess could pocket the cash prize in your online charity sweepstake.
Here’s how it works:
- Set up a Guess2Give sweepstake for your event. It’s FREE and only takes a few minutes.
- Share it with your friends, family and work colleagues via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Each then pays £3 to guess the result of your charity sweepstake. They can make multiple guesses and additional donations.
- Up to £2.50 (inc. Gift Aid) goes to your fundraising total, while 50p from each guess goes into the prize fund.
- Whoever guesses closest to the result, pockets the lot.
So run, cycle, wedding speech or paper plane challenge? Whatever your event or occasion, set up a free Guess2Give sweepstake to challenge your friends, enjoy the banter and raise money for Build Africa.
eBay for Charity
eBay has partnered with MissionFish, a not for profit service provider, to create the eBay for Charity fundraising programme which makes it easy for charities to benefit from trading on eBay. While listing an item on eBay you can choose to donate a percentage, or all, of your item's final selling price. Your item will feature a charity ribbon, our name and logo and the percentage you are donating so that buyers know that they are supporting a worthy cause.
1. Visit http://www.missionfish.org.uk/
2. Register for your eBay and MissionFish seller accounts
3. Choose an item to sell
4. Write an item title and description
5. List your item on eBay and indicate that it will benefit Build Africa
6. Complete your transaction - MissionFish will collect your donation, claim Gift Aid (if you declared) and pass both on to us!
Every time you make a purchase on well known websites such as Amazon, Ebay, Topshop etc, a percentage will be donated to Build Africa. It's really easy to join, but you have to remember to visit the site first and login before you do your shopping!
Get started here: EasyFundraising
Home Money Box
Do you always have old coins weighing down your pockets or sitting in dusty piles around your house? Loose change can make a big change to the lives of young people in Kenya and Uganda. So why not collect your pennies in one of our Home Money Boxes?
Click here to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org