Trusts and foundations
Build Africa partners with trusts, foundations and other charitable organisations that share our passion to beat poverty through education.
We are committed to developing successful strategic partnerships, and pride ourselves on meeting supporting organisations' aims and objects – so we can reach more communities together than we would alone.
Our projects are grassroots and practical. We work alongside community members to identify their needs and design evidence-based solutions to the problems they face.
Our focus areas are:
- Reducing the inequalities that prevent children from attending school
- Ensuring the opportunity to learn exists in schools
- Improving the quality of teaching and support in schools
For more information or to discuss how your charitable trust or foundation and Build Africa can form a partnership to deliver education solutions for children, please contact Mutani on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892 519619
Our trusts and foundations
- Vitol Charitable Foundation
- The Dulverton Trust
- Alan and Babette Sainsbury Charitable Fund
- Artemis Charitable Foundation
- British Foreign School Society